Our team will be on hand to provide plenty of information for our ageing community members, their carers and also staff in the industry who are all searching for the right support in their lives and career journeys respectively.
Free showbags, door prizes, live music entertainment, lounges to relax and chat, and also information sessions are just some of the activities waiting at the Expo.
Make sure you come find us at booth 196 for more information on the following…
Flexible, customisable and person-centric aged care
Auscare’s Community division offers a wide variety of support services for our ageing community members. As a person-centric organisation, we believe that this diversity of services is important as everyone has different needs and requirements.
We’d love to see you and your loved ones at the Expo to find out more about:
- Allied health services available via our 24/7 Staffing Agency;
- Home modifications to ensure you are safe and mobile at your own space;
- Home care package from levels 1 to 4, provided by our clinical nurses who are able to provide immediate health support care;
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) clinical nursing for veterans at their homes;
- All types of private care and anytime you need it. available via our 24/7 Staffing Agency;
- Our staffing, hospitality and NDIS arm offer a wide range of support with anything you need, from clinical, allied health, care support, cooking meals, to gardening and cleaning;
- NDIS for accommodation and support options
- Social groups and outings, from full day excursions to shorter activities, which includes transport and meals.
A respite service for our carers
The wellbeing of carers is important and by offering short breaks can assist in their caring roles. Visit us at booth 196 at the Expo to find out about:
- Auscare Cottage Respite, offering a homelike, friendly and cheerful atmosphere with flexible respite options for family carers looking after a loved one. Depending on your needs our options may include day, evening, overnight or 24-hour care.
- Auscare’s Social Support Group / Centre Based Care, which aims to give carers both the time and space to do the things they enjoy most.
An opportunity to excel in aged and health care career
Auscare’s Staffing agency is one of the biggest in Western Australia, offering temporary and permanent staffing solutions for a range of roles – nurses, Allied health professionals, Assistants in Nursing, cooks, chefs, catering assistants and more.
Our Staffing agency offers an above industry pay rate, along with the added benefits money can’t buy: variety to be able to work across different environments and constant upskilling via our Training arm.
Something for everyone!
There’s definitely something for everyone at the Auscare booth at the 2021 Care and Ageing Well Expo.
We look forward to seeing our aged community members, their families, carers and staff at Booth 196!